Uses more reliable code
HULA HOOP FOR YOUR WRISTS
The game consists of launching one of two players as far as possible. The players are Sapus, the super-hero toad and Monus, the anti-hero monkey.
Sapus uses his tongue as a launching pivot, and Monus uses his tail.
The game features a NOVEL METHOD of controlling the force with which the gamer launches these cute little animals. To play, the gamer must move the device with rhythm and dexterity, increasing the force with which Sapus and Monus are launched.
The combination of simple yet polished graphics, together with music and light-hearted sound effects make this game one of the funnest, if not THE funnest, available at AppStore. Sapus Tongue appeals to the fun side of adults and children alike.
Features of the Lite version:
* Use the iPhone like a Wii game
* Polished graphics and music
* Realistic physical simulation
* Saves top scores on the iPhone
* Option to pause the game
* Automatic pause after being interrupted by a phone call
* Instructions with video detailing the intended movements for playing
* Option to turn sound on or off
* Includes advertisement
You can view the high scores using a web browser from here:
- June 25, 2011 New version 3.4