148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NICE AUDIO :: Read Our Full Review >>
Sure, the Apple Voice Memo app is built in and works well, but iTalk Recorder Premium syncs with DropBox.
What's New• Back by popular demand...iTalk Sync!
App DescriptioniTalk Recorder Premium is a full-featured recording app with a streamlined and intuitive user interface. Press the big red button to record; press it again to stop. You can append to existing recordings, choose from three levels of recording quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates), and manage your recordings, all with just a fingertip.
You can email recordings straight from iTalk. iTalk also supports Dropbox file transfers and direct file sharing through iTunes.
Whether you're recording minutes of a meeting, a lecture, or the sounds of birds singing in a meadow far from any electrical outlets, iTalk Recorder Premium puts the sound quality you need in the palm of your hand.
• High-quality handheld recording
• Easy, convenient user interface and controls
• Multitasking: set it and forget it; it records in the background
• Email your recordings directly from iTalk
• Transfer your recordings from iTalk using Dropbox
• Share your recordings on SoundCloud
• Supports iTunes File Sharing
• Auto-noise cancellation (on iPhone 4)
• Built-in search function to locate recordings by title
• User-selectable Good, Better, Best sound quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates)
NOTE FOR iOS 7 Users: When launching this app for the first time (either as a new purchase or following your device's OS upgrade), please tap OK when iTalk requests permission to access your device's microphone. If you're experiencing blank recordings, please ensure Microphone access is enabled. In the app, go to Settings>Privacy>Microphone and enable iTalk.
November 26, 2013 New version 4.6.5
November 20, 2013 New version 4.6.4
December 03, 2012 New version 4.6.1
November 15, 2012 New version 4.6.0
May 18, 2012 New version 4.5.1
March 10, 2012 New version 4.4.1
November 13, 2008 Initial Release