- 2 new tunes
- Retina display support
- Import levels created with the Touch Physics HD editor
- Import levels via iTunes File Sharing (iOS3.2 and iTunes 9.2 or higher required)
- Removed Facebook support
Draw shapes with a crayon that come to life on your iPhone / iPod touch. These shapes interact with the wheel, causing it to move according to physical laws. When it reaches the star, the level is complete.
Beware, this is not as simple as it sounds! Levels progress in difficulty, do you dare to compete? Addictive fun and fury all in one package.
"Game of the Year Award for iPhone" - haz.de
"As scientifically fascinating as the original" Bronze Award (Touch Physics 2) - Pocket Gamer
"Draw your way to victory" - iPhone Games Directory
"Top 100 iPhone Games 2009 Award" - iLounge
"Hottest Award" - iPhone Apps Plus
"Very very cool game, good mind teaser" - Today in iPhone
"Painfully addictive" - MacBreak Weekly
"Touch Physics is a fantastic game. Great value for the price" - 148Apps
"One more reason to keep touching my iPhone" - TouchMyApps
"One of the very best inexpensive games we've seen on the iPhone to date" - iLounge
Are you up to the challenge? Can you take on the laws of physics to complete all 50 levels? Touch Physics is an innovative game that allows you to be in control of the wheel's destiny. Change the laws of physics to suit your game play!
A video of Touch Physics in action can be seen at: http://www.gamez4touch.com/
- Great job, this game is AMAZING !
- Dare I say it, ADDICTIVE !!!
- I love this game !
- Light-hearted fun that is hard to put down
- High production values, stylish
- I can't put this down !
- Challenging, but quite fun and entertaining !
- Entertained for hours
- Highly recommend buying this one
- It's incredibly addictive and I love it !
- Wow !
- Simple and intuitive control
- Real physics modeling
- Realistic crayon drawing
- Alter gravity, friction and elasticity
- Automatic save and resume
- Shake to reset
- Relaxing music
- Choose your own music
- Retina display
- Import levels from Touch Physics HD