- Share a location report to Twitter or Facebook
- Updated detailed location info including:
- Tide forecast chart
- Spruced up layouts
- Swells now default to the surfline report versus buoy data, but you can change that in settings if you wish
- Better support for switching between feet and meters
- Better offline viewing support
- Many small bug and crash fixes
//Your Favorite Breaks
Track the swell, tide, wind and just about everything else you’d want to know about your favorite breaks; or track almost any break you’ve always wanted to hit. From Lower Trestles to J-Bay or the thousands of breaks in between, you’ll know when and where you need to be.
//Forecast and Best Conditions
Determine whether you should go to work tomorrow or if you should plan to call-in sick with the free 2-day forecast. And, if you’re paddling out somewhere new, the Best Condition chart will help you determine exactly when to paddle out.
//HD Cam’s, Full Reports, and Videos
If that info still isn’t enough, Surfline’s HD Cam’s and full mobile reports are just a tap away on surfline.com. Or, if you really need to get away (at work), Surfline’s suite of videos are right there to take you with a simple click.
//This app uses Location Services
This app utilizes Location Services (GPS) when you ask it to find the breaks nearest you. Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- October 25, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- March 14, 2014 New version 2.0.3