- Performance enhancements & bug fixes
WebMD for iPhone offers physician-reviewed health content and interactive tools in addition to on-demand healthy living information. The innovative design marries content and utility informed by more than five years of user insights and feedback.
WebMD for iPhone also features Healthy Target, an innovative health improvement program that will help you create and sustain healthy habits. By connecting an activity tracker, wireless scale, blood pressure monitor, or glucometer you'll be able to view all of your data in one location and receive WebMD contextual content and insights. Additionally, Healthy Target allows you to use HealthKit to sync with the Apple Health app.
Get access to your favorite WebMD health tools like Symptom Checker and local health listings, in addition to the most up-to-date information about medicine and first aid essentials. All in one elegant app. From the most trusted brand in health information.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, and learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Medication Reminders – View daily medication schedules and instructions, pill images with dosage and timing information, and receive reminders for when it’s time to take a given medication.
• Healthy Target – Create and sustain healthy habits by tracking your progress daily, connecting wearable devices, and getting actionable insights at the end of each week.
• Healthy Living – Choose the healthy living interests that matter most to you to customize a daily lifestyle magazine of tips, fun facts, articles, quizzes, and slideshows.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Medicine – Search our extensive database for information on drugs, supplements, and vitamins. Read about uses, side effects, and warnings, and access our Pill ID tool.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, and pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create and save your conditions, medicine, first aid information, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
WebMD is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services that we provide:
- Help consumers take an active role in managing their health by providing objective healthcare information and lifestyle information.
- Make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
- Enable employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information and decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
- May 24, 2011 New version 3.2
- May 18, 2011 New version 3.1
- May 16, 2011 New version 3.0
- October 30, 2010 New version 2.2
- September 15, 2010 New version 2.1.1
- September 14, 2010 New version 2.1
- July 08, 2010 New version 2.0
- July 03, 2009 New version 1.2
- December 08, 2008 New version 1.1
- July 13, 2011 New version 3.3
- April 17, 2013 New version 3.4
- August 31, 2013 New version 4.0
- September 12, 2013 New version 4.1
- October 29, 2013 New version 4.2
- June 19, 2014 New version 5.0
- July 11, 2014 New version 5.1
- August 14, 2014 New version 5.2
- September 18, 2014 New version 5.3.1
- September 20, 2014 New version 5.3.2
- September 27, 2014 New version 5.3.3
- November 03, 2014 New version 5.4
- December 31, 2014 New version 5.5
- January 06, 2015 New version 5.6
- March 03, 2015 New version 5.7
- April 26, 2015 New version 5.8
- June 23, 2015 New version 5.8.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 5.8.2
- August 29, 2015 New version 5.8.3
- September 22, 2015 New version 5.9
- October 10, 2015 New version 5.9.1
- November 05, 2015 New version 5.9.2
- January 20, 2016 New version 5.9.3