What's New- Built with iPhone OS 3.0 which fixes some audio skipping/stuttering.
- Users can now edit the titles of custom items.
- Fixed an issue where the "Play" button wouldn't immediately enable when editing sound for custom items.
- Other minor changes.
App Description"... If you buy one app for your kid make it this one. I have about ten and this is by far his favorite one"- App Store Review
"... My one year old loves it. This is the best learning tool on the iPhone to date. I have purchased 30+ baby app, and this is the best!" - App Store Review
Recommended for ages: 18 months to 4 years
Adam's Game is a game for toddlers and preschoolers. The game shows three pictures and asks your child (or a toddler at your preschool) to touch one of them ("Touch the cow!"). When your child picks the right picture, the game cheers. If your child picks an incorrect picture, the game says "Uh-Oh" and flashes the right picture. After several turns, the game rewards your child with music and a group of objects floating across the screen. Adam's Game also allows you to add your own pictures and voices to the game. This is great if you want to add a picture of the grandparents or your family dog.
To customize Adam's Game with your own flash cards simply drag your finger in a large circle anytime during game play. At this point, you can add pictures for parents, grandparents, a brother, a sister, the dog, or the cat. Users can even provide their own voice-over for items and as such can add 9 completely new items to the game (a total of 18 customizable items).
- All voice content is exclusively in English.
- Recording voice content requires a microphone. The iPhone has one built-in and Apple offers an external one for iPod Touch 2nd Generation users.
- Adam 's Game can make use of your iPhone's built-in camera for adding picture content as well as any photos you have stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
You may also be interested in:
Adam's Art - a great drawing and coloring app
Adam's Spiel - it's Adam's Game with German voice content
April 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 02, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 06, 2008 Initial Release