- New design
- Updated camera database
Let yourself be warned visually and acoustically when approaching traffic enforcement cameras.
POI-Warner LITE is equipped with a database of traffic enforcement cameras in 19 european countries including Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
The database is powered by navigating GmbH, pocketnavigation.de GmbH, POIHandler and POICON GmbH & Co.KG, all companies specialized in traffic enforcement cameras and software in this genre.
- Database including 28.000 fixed speed and red-light cameras.
- Displays distance to camera.
- Displays your current speed.
- Displays speed limit allowed by the camera (where available).
- Warns if you are driving too fast.
- User can choose proximity for camera warning.
- Intuitive compass for easy navigation.
- Uses both sound and vibration.
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 (GPS is required).
- At least 20 MB free disk space.
- January 09, 2014 Initial release