What's NewWalaber.com was Hacked(!) and taken offline. This update fixes the link to JellyCar 3 in the app store, and removes the leaderboards (which were hosted on walaber.com).
Support for boot messages and push notifications also added.
App DescriptionPut a New Car in your garage! JellyCar 3 is now available!
The hit driving platform puzzle game is all new! JellyCar 3 features all new levels, all new car customization, all new ghost racing, and so much more. So hop in, start your jelly engines, and find the stop sign!
JellyCar is a driving/platforming game for both iPhone and iPod touch. The game is about driving a squishy car through squishy worlds, trying to reach the exit. JellyCar features soft body physics for all of the objects in the world. Also your car can transform for a limited time to aid progression through the level.
*** NOTE *** touch the "?" squishy icon on the main menu for the "how to play" instructions!
* Soft-body physics!
* Simple touch and tilt controls
* 28 levels to play
* global high score ranking system
* original music by Matt McCarthy
* full sound effects
* option to listen to iPod music while playing the game.
* Localized into:
* Touch (and hold) on either side of the screen to drive in that direction.
* Tilt the device to rotate your car
* Touch the car to transform - the car will inflate to much larger than it's normal size! this only lasts for a limited tome though.
* Touch with 3 fingers on the screen to pause/quit the current level.
* Use the standard Pinch gesture to zoom in/out at any time.
June 28, 2011 New version 1.5.4
October 19, 2008 Initial Release