What's NewBrand new User Interface!
Now includes all isotopes.
App DescriptionEleMints is a revolutionary periodic table for the science geek in all of us. Boasting phenomenal retina graphics and features such as element properties, a molar mass calculator, a plot graph and much more, EleMints will inspire you to bring out your inner mad scientist.
EleMints is structured within five sections, easily accessible from the bottom of the screen:
• The Periodic Table can be shaded according to a particular property and zoomed for more information as desired.
• The Graph displays property trends in a simple yet functional fashion, be it across a period or down a group.
• The Listing organizes elements by a property of your choosing.
• The Articles Library contains various topics on chemistry from the nucleus to the physical properties themselves.
• The Tools, such as an intelligent live-calculating Molar Mass Calculator, or the Chemical Equation Balancer, will help you solve problems and exercises even faster.
The properties inspector gives a comprehensive view of an element’s properties and values including simple definitions and an electron diagram with sub-shells to boot.
EleMints supports many properties and is constantly being updated with more for improved accuracy and efficiency. Some examples include:
• Melting/Boiling Points
• Physical State
• Oxidation States
• Crystal Structure
• Atomic Weight
• Atomic Radii
• Ionization/Binding Energies
• Electron Diagrams
• and more…
Have a suggestion? We’d be delighted to hear from you for any topic whether it be finding an error in the data or requesting a new property, any idea is welcomed. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please use EleMints as the subject line) - If you do not receive a response within a week, please retry as the cat might have deleted your email without our knowledge.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.3
October 22, 2012 New version 2.2.2
October 11, 2012 New version 2.2.1
September 20, 2012 New version 2.2
August 09, 2012 New version 2.1.1
October 09, 2008 Initial Release