What's NewVersion 3.0.6
* Fixes bug with the app forgetting your password after an app update
* Fixed an issue where the Notes section was sometimes requiring a double sync to get changes made on our website.
* Adjusted font sizes based on continued feedback.
* Editing Goals and Locations in landscape orientation will work now
* Fixed some errors with the "Start Page" feature working with the Notebook section
* Fixed a bug where the height of a task's note was sometimes too short causing the last line to be hidden.
* Fixed a bug were tapping on a subtask and then on it's parent and then editing the parent's note would not work.
* Fixed a bug where the "Add Task" button could disappear on iPad's running iOS 5.
* Fixed a bug where the date picker was not remember your preference (calendar or wheels) on iPad.
* Fixed a bug where the "No Tag" filter was not checked when enabled
* Fixed crash when using a filter in landscape on iOS 5 on the iPhone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To protect your existing data, please make sure that you sync with Toodledo.com and backup your iPhone to iTunes before updating the application.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us through our website (www.toodledo.com). We are unable to respond to questions posted in the iTunes App Store.
App DescriptionReady to upgrade from your simple to-do app? Toodledo takes it to the next level with our powerful task manager.
Toodledo is a powerful task and note manager, for the iPhone and iPad. It will organize your to-do list and notes, and make you more productive. You can use Toodledo as a standalone application, or you can synchronize with Toodledo.com, one of the most popular online task managers.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
Apple ranked Toodledo in the top 30 paid iPad apps of all time, and in the top 200 for iPhone - Jan 2011
Macworld rated Toodledo 4½ stars saying, "...the most impressive element of Toodledo; somehow, it doesn’t feel like “settings overload”—I feel fully empowered to customize the app to match exactly my desired workflow."
With Toodledo you can:
◆ Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
◆ Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
◆ Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
◆ Get audible popup alarms.
◆ Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
◆ Start and stop timers to keep track of time spent on projects.
◆ View your tasks on a map and get proximity alerts when you are near a location where you have things to do.
◆ Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
◆ Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
◆ Protect your tasks with a passcode.
◆ Securely sync with Toodledo.com to backup your data, to sync between devices, and to use the additional functionality available on our website.
◆ Imports from Reminders, allowing you to add tasks with your voice.
◆ Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion.
◆ Tweet your accomplishments with built in Twitter support.
◆ Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
Already have a to-do list in another app? Toodledo can probably import that data. Just visit our website at Toodledo.com and use our import tools to get started.
Existing Toodledo.com Pro subscribers who use subtasks and collaboration on our website will also have access to subtasks and some collaboration options in the app. Some functionality on Toodledo.com is not yet supported in the app. For example: file attachments. We are working hard to bring these things (and more) to the app in future free updates.
Works on all iOS devices. Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions.
May 23, 2013 New version 3.0.7
May 17, 2013 New version 3.0.6
May 10, 2013 New version 3.0.5
March 23, 2013 New version 3.0.4
March 08, 2013 New version 3.0.3
March 07, 2013 New version 3.0.2
October 07, 2008 Initial Release