Some minor improvements have been added to provide a better user experience
Emergency Preparedness and YOU
If you are the first to arrive at the scene of an accident or worse, if you are involved in an emergency, would you know what to do? Yes, if you have Emergency Aid.
Emergency Aid is a thorough compilation of “WHAT TO DO” when faced with a personal threat, disaster or emergency. From an animal bite to a blowout or even a heart attack, Emergency Aid gives you detailed how-to instructions and full color illustrations based on authoritative standards including the Red Cross, National Disaster Medical System and the American Automobile Association.
This is the most definitive and extensive reference of any of the “aid” applications for the iPhone or iPod Touch. Only Emergency Aid gives you:
1. Detailed medical PROFILE, emergency contacts and health information with photo and customizable notes,
2. DISTRESS SIGNAL and light (clearly visible at a distance of over 170 yards),
3. Extensive aid RESOURCES – thorough, illustrated instructions with highlighted “What to do”, “Warnings” and “Do Not”,
4. Active links within the application featuring One-Tap Call and URL access to appropriate emergency aid services or web sites,
5. One-Tap Call function on all contacts and phone numbers,
6. Optional “strong” password protection for your sensitive medical and insurance information,
7. Optional Emergency Contact, RX or MedAlert Wallpaper for your device.
Be of assistance to yourself and others. Be prepared with Emergency Aid.
Essential to your family’s protection.
Note: One-Tap Call feature requires phone network access. One-Tap URL feature requires wireless access. One-Tap Call feature not operational on iPod Touch. Requires OS 2.1 or higher.
Thank you for the great reviews!
- November 02, 2012 New version 2.9
- August 22, 2012 New version 2.8
- July 07, 2012 New version 2.7
- June 22, 2012 New version 2.6
- January 12, 2012 New version 2.5