What's New- Fixed bug that made the application useless with iPhone OS 3.0.
- The stop watch will now continue to run even if you answer the phone or start another program.
App DescriptionTrack StopWatch records your lap and split times and keeps a history of previous runs grouped by track.
- Both lap and split times (unlike builtin stop watch).
- Unlimited history or previous runs. See your progress over time.
- Add, rename and delete tracks.
- Delete runs for a track.
- The stop watch continues to work when you answer the phone or start another program.
- Also works on 1st generation iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Updated to support version 3.0 of iPhone OS.
Unlike RunKeeper, Runner, Trailguru and iTrail you don't need the GPS and you can turn the device off while running.
Suggestions and feedback are most welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 23, 2008 Initial Release