• Updated for iOS 8
• Two new themes including the new Leafy Sky default theme
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
Chronology lets you run and view multiple timers simultaneously.
You can create up to 20 separate timers that can be started, paused, and reset individually or as a group. Timers can count upwards indefinitely or count downwards from a specified time. Once a timer reaches that specified time, it continues counting down so that you know how much time has passed since the countdown finished.
Each timer can play an alert sound at the end of a countdown that can play up to 30 times. Chronology supports Background Alerts so your alarms will ring in the background. (If you don't hear any sound, check to see that the mute switch isn't enabled.)
Chronology offers advanced features like saved timer sets, reports, looping timers, and timer confirmation to prevent you from accidentally stopping or starting timers.
Chronology is designed to be streamlined and hassle-free even when providing those advanced features. It's fast and easy to use.
Please feel free to send questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
Follow Treeness on Twitter to get instant updates: http://twitter.com/treeness
- July 15, 2011 New version 3.0.1
- October 27, 2011 New version 3.0.2
- December 17, 2012 New version 3.1.0
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 03, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 23, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 16, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99