What's New- Search for photos by location.
- Browse nearby photos.
- New public feed view with multiple public feed types.
- Better Facebook Support. Send photos directly to your feed!
- Flag photos directly from your device.
- Performance Enhancements.
- Bug Fixes.
App DescriptionRotzy helps you share and discuss everything around you through photos!
New! Send photos to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and your own web site!
Create your own mobile photo blog!
Here's how it works:
1) Take a photo, and upload it to Rotzy
2) Your friends & followers see your photos in their feed and comment.
3) You see these comments instantly and respond.
4) Your friends see your responses, and the cycle continues!
5) You can even reply using another photo.
Rotzy is a mobile community for instantly sharing, discussing and discovering photos around the world with location tagging and maps.
After you take and upload a photo from your device, that photo becomes part of your gallery and is broadcast to your friends and followers in a Twitter-like timeline.
Users can then discuss your photo and even reply with another photo for a richly interactive experience.
You can also simultaneously broadcast that photo to other services like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and even your own web site via our sleek widget.
Photos can be uploaded publicly so that anyone in the world can see them, or can be visible to just a group of people you've called Friends.
Stay up-to-date with a constantly updated feed full of the most recent photos and comments!
Have you ever seen a super cute dog in the park or perhaps even sighted a celebrity? Rotzy lets you take a picture of anything around you and share it with all of your friends. But the fun doesn't stop there! Rotzy is all about the conversations that spawn from these photos. Out shopping? Snap a photo of the shoes you want to buy and get instant fashion advice! Or if you're out enjoying some great food, take a photo and share the experience with your friends!
Rotzy's great fun and best of all, free! So download it now and start sharing!
Or visit our website for more info:
September 16, 2008 Initial Release