This is a minor update that includes a design update to the Calendar to improve readability. It also fixes a bug introduced in our last update where pregnancy day/week was showing as a day late.
Our previous update, v9.5 included the following:
1. New cycle day timeline on home page tells you where you are in your cycle.
2. TTC Mode with daily guide, auto-ovulation detection, and advanced charts.
3. Charts are redesigned and are now in portrait mode.
4. Calendar has been redesigned.
5. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information.
6. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option.
7. Touch ID is now supported.
8. HealthKit is now supported.
9. 3D Touch is now supported.
10. Fixes emoji bug in the add note page and a date bug reported by some users.
This update requires a minimum iOS version of 7.0 or higher.
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your health!
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Month-view calendar features intimacy, symptoms and moods icons mapped right onto the calendar.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day "fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* 12 beautiful skins for free
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
- July 12, 2011 New version 7.4.7
- December 13, 2011 New version 8.0
- December 15, 2011 New version 8.0.1
- December 24, 2011 New version 8.0.2
- February 01, 2012 New version 8.1
- February 01, 2012 New version 8.0.2
- March 02, 2012 New version 8.1.2
- August 10, 2012 New version 8.2
- August 11, 2012 New version 8.2.1
- August 31, 2012 New version 8.3
- October 12, 2012 New version 8.4
- October 29, 2012 New version 8.4.1
- November 10, 2012 New version 8.4.2
- January 23, 2013 New version 8.6.1
- February 02, 2013 New version 8.6.2
- February 28, 2013 New version 8.6.3
- March 05, 2013 New version 8.6.4
- March 22, 2013 New version 8.7
- April 12, 2013 New version 8.8
- April 13, 2013 New version 8.8.1
- June 04, 2013 New version 8.9
- July 08, 2013 New version 9.0
- July 12, 2013 New version 9.0.1
- October 01, 2013 New version 9.1
- October 15, 2013 New version 9.1.1
- December 17, 2013 New version 9.1.2
- April 14, 2014 New version 9.2
- September 02, 2014 New version 9.3
- October 29, 2014 New version 9.3.1
- February 13, 2015 New version 9.3.2
- May 10, 2015 New version 9.3.3
- October 15, 2015 New version 9.3.4
- February 09, 2016 New version 9.4
- February 19, 2016 New version 9.4.1
- February 19, 2016 New version 9.4.1
- June 07, 2016 New version 9.5
- June 30, 2016 New version 9.5.1