Fixed crash on pre iOS 7 systems
Deluxe fantasy role playing dice roller that actually rolls dice!
- All the standard dice shapes (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)
- Exotic dice shapes (d14, d16, d18, d24, d30, and now d48, d60)
- Specially marked dice for d100, d1000 and dice for FUDGE
- "Relabelled" dice to simulate d1 (binomial 0 or 1), d2, d3, d5, d7, d9, and averaging d6 dice.
- Richest dice formula language available:
- Add, subtract, multply, divide dice results and constant values
- Modify dice results to take the highest N dice, lowest N dice, etc... (making it trivial to do "roll 4 six sided dice, keep the 3 highest" = "4d6H3")
- Includes support for Storyteller style "count dice greater or equal to a given threshold, subtracting any 1s from that" (so a dice pool of 5 with a target number of 8 is "5d10tn8")
- Open ended (aka "exploding") dice
- Fully customizable list of "favorite" dice formulas (edit, add, delete, reorder)
- Multiple background, dice textures
- Choose between single colored dice, or multi-colored
- Free-form mode lets you add/remove dice, ignore certain dice, or "hold" others such that they remain where they are when you reroll.
- Shake your phone to roll (or just tap the "reroll" button for secret rolls)
- Organize all your settings into multiple "game rooms" allowing you to easily switch between different gaming styles
- Character sheets integrated into the Dicenomicon - keep track of your characters abilities, stats, rolls, etc... No more erasing holes in your paper character sheets!
- Browse PDFs and more in the background behind your dice
- Dropbox support to make it easier to share game data between devices
- July 27, 2011 New version 3.0
- August 06, 2011 New version 3.0.1
- August 23, 2011 New version 3.0.2
- October 06, 2011 New version 3.0.3
- November 20, 2011 New version 3.0.4
- July 07, 2012 New version 3.1
- July 19, 2012 New version 3.1.1
- February 25, 2013 New version 3.1.2
- March 03, 2013 New version 184.108.40.206
- May 26, 2013 New version 3.1.3
- October 04, 2013 New version 3.1.4
- December 24, 2013 New version 3.2
- January 06, 2014 New version 3.2.1