- Fixed display bug in Dice Bag screen
- Fixed dice roll totals
- Added explanation for re-rolling behavior
Crit is a streamlined d20 dice-rolling app designed for table-top RPGs.
Crit doesn't have cumbersome 3D graphics so it launches quickly and gets right to the point. It lets you save dice sets so you won't have to keep typing something like "4d6" every time you need to roll.
Dice are available with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20, or 100 sides. Users can quickly select a single die type or one of the four customizable dice sets for common rolls. Each dice set can have up to three groups of dice types. It's great for d20 and other role-playing systems, as well as any board games that require dice.
Crit uses colorful icons to show the type of die rolled. When rolling multiple dice, individual rolls are noted along with a total. Crit also provides a erasable history of your recent rolls.
Crit was designed to be fast and hassle-free. I hope you enjoy it!
Please feel free to send any questions, comments, and suggestions to [email protected]
Follow Treeness on Twitter to get instant updates: http://twitter.com/treeness
- October 10, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- October 28, 2011 New version 1.3.3
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 29, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 17, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 19, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99