Fixed keyboard-tap bug.
TouchTerm is the de facto standard SSH client for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
TouchTerm is a complete, polished SSH terminal application, with a slick iPhone interface that includes:
- Proven, rock-solid performance: TouchTerm is driven by the industry-standard OpenSSH open-source library, and has clocked months of daily usage by a massive user base
- Top-notch App Support: full in-App debugging logs are available, and our support team will quickly address any issues you might encounter
- RSA/DSA public key authentication
- Complete server, connection, password, and SSH Key management
- Application Lock: optionally set a master password to protect access to your account information
- Both Wi-Fi and EDGE/3G support: access and administer your servers from anywhere
- The Translucent Interface option allows using the entire screen for displaying terminal output
- Full special-key support including Ctrl, Esc, Tab, arrow, and Fn keys
- Landscape mode support, configurable font size and color
- Support for almost all commonly used international character encodings (including UTF-8, ISO-Latin 1-10, Big5, GB, and more)
POWER USERS: if you require frequent SSH access, or are daunted by the thought of performing command-line tasks on an iPhone keyboard, we encourage you to check out our TouchTerm Pro app, also available on the App Store. TT Pro takes full advantage of the iPhone's unique capabilities to provide a powerful, easy-to-use remote administration tool over SSH: including support for saved commands/macros, gesture-based commands, auto-completion, and copy-and-paste. Search for "TouchTerm Pro" in the App Store, or see our website for more details and a full video tour!