What's New- Code change for OS 3.0.
- Improved touch code.
- Updated game opening advert.
App DescriptionTired of brain games that seem to lack the "game" part of their name? I know I was â€“ and so I decided to do something about it! PHD Gaming introduces "EDU Blaster", a game that not only forces one to think, but also acts as a good old fashioned, twitch based shooter. To play, just blast numbers that solve for "x" in the upper left hand corner.
For those looking for a non-math based shooter, take a look at "Alien Invasion". It runs the same general game engine with some enhancements and has a narrative storyline.
* Whole Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division equations (select starting mode from the "Options" menu with "Starting Stage").
* 4 different "powerups".
* 9 different "achievements" to earn (click on an achievement in the game to learn more).
* Full musical soundtrack with sound effects.
* Pause functionality by quickly flicking the iPhone 90 degrees to either the left / right (same action as rotating a web page; three pauses per game).
Thanks in advance for viewing my title, and I hope you decide to give it a try! I'll also try to accommodate any feature requests one might have for the game, so please do leave feedback. For example, if enough people want it, I can add "reporting" functionality to store incorrectly blasted numbers for an equation for further learning reference.
For more information and news on upcoming releases, visit phdgaming.com - "When Mindless Fun Just Isn't Enough".
July 02, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 31, 2008 Initial Release