What's NewSwitched the Sudopedia links to use a working mirror of Sudopedia, since the main site has been down for some time. The iPad version can now show more hint text at one time. Various other minor bug fixes.
App DescriptionWith daily games at 16 difficulty levels, novices and expert players alike will appreciate :) Sudoku. Our tutorial, extensive feature set, and advanced hint system offer something for every player. The more you play, the more you will enjoy it!
For unlimited puzzles, check out our other Sudoku products: :) Sudoku + (paid) and Sudoku Joy (free).
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Use our hints to ease those frustrating moments and to learn how to be a better player.
- 16 difficulty levels, something for everyone
- Tutorial teaches you new techniques
- Large, high contrast digits are easier to read
- Advanced techniques at the higher levels, including X-Wings, sashimi fish, and coloring
- User interface optimized for fewer touches
- Choice of six color schemes
- Never covers up the board while you are playing
- Infinite undo/redo
- Undo to the last solvable position
- Board solvable indicator
- Automatic or manual pencil marks
- Save your game while you try alternatives
- Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
- Highlighting helps you discover patterns
- Game clock; compares your time to other players
- Avoids graphic frills that distract from play
- Choice of digit styles, including Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you enjoy Sudoku daily, this is the app for you!
February 21, 2013 New version 5.1.5
November 07, 2012 New version 5.1.3
October 02, 2012 New version 5.1.1
April 03, 2012 New version 5.0.2
March 24, 2012 New version 5.0.1
November 18, 2011 New version 5.0
August 03, 2008 Initial Release