• Fixed a bug where the game would not resume properly after a full-screen ad.
In Version 3.1.1:
• Fixed a bug where layout statistics did not appear in the Layouts view on iPad.
• Removed the "Multiplayer over Bluetooth" options in the Game Mode menu. Please use the "Game Center Multiplayer" options instead; they do the same thing except better, and Game Center now has an option to connect to nearby players.
In Version 3.1:
• Updated to support full resolution on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Updated for iOS 8. iOS 7 or later is required for this update.
• Important fix for a bug where the level may not advance when the app is launched on iOS 8.
• Losing in Scramble or Challenge mode now sends you back only three levels instead of five.
• 58 new built-in layouts submitted by Moonlight Mahjong users. See the earlier release notes for the full list.
Moonlight Mahjong is Mahjong Solitaire in virtual reality 3D, designed specifically for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Intuitive touch control allows you to tilt and turn, zoom in and out to match tiles in 3D. Play “arcade style” with progressively difficult levels and high scores, or relax with one of the non-competitive game modes. The gameplay is simple yet addictive.
Moonlight Mahjong features four main types of play:
• Scramble Mode: Match tiles faster than the automated opponent "Tilebot" through increasingly difficult levels. The board is automatically reshuffled when you run out of matches, making this game mode easy to start and fun, yet challenging on the higher levels.
• Challenge Mode: Compete against Tilebot in full puzzle mode, with no automatic reshuffling, only undo. Challenge requires more strategy than Scramble. This is the ‘pure’ form of the game, but it is difficult!
• Puzzle Mode: Solve puzzle boards with no time limit. Choose any layouts you like. This is the original game mode, what people usually think of as Mahjong Solitaire.
• Relaxation Mode: Clear boards with no time limit and automatic reshuffling when out of matches. Perfect for when you're just not in the mood to strategize or rush.
This free advertising-supported version of Moonlight Mahjong features five complete game modes (the main four, plus 'Lightning Mode'). The full version of Moonlight Mahjong offers a few additional features with no advertisements.
Moonlight Mahjong is the original 3D Mahjong Solitaire on iOS, having debuted with the launch of the App Store in 2008. It has been honored as a "Best Board Game" on the App Store, and was in the original Best 100 Apps and Games on iLounge.com.
For layout updates and news, "like" Moonlight Mahjong on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MoonlightMahjong
- June 01, 2011 New version 2.1.3
- April 05, 2011 New version 2.1.2
- March 23, 2011 New version 2.1.1
- January 20, 2011 New version 2.1
- December 15, 2010 New version 2.0
- November 10, 2009 New version 1.3.1
- April 24, 2009 New version 1.3
- November 26, 2008 New version 1.2
- September 07, 2008 New version 1.1
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.1.3
- October 13, 2011 New version 2.2
- October 21, 2011 New version 2.2.1
- November 13, 2011 New version 2.2.2
- March 26, 2012 New version 2.3
- September 21, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- September 18, 2013 New version 3.0
- September 24, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.1
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- October 04, 2014 New version 3.1.2