What's New- Saves your position and synchronizes it with any other iPhones or iPads you have.
- Integrates with Address Book to conveniently install the email-in feature.
- Offers to add URLs from the pasteboard to Read Later. (Copy a URL from another app, then launch Instapaper.)
- Offers scroll-to-top protection on accidental taps on the status bar.
- Optimized graphics for Retina Display and added background update completion for iOS 4.
- Includes many performance upgrades and bug fixes.
Like the paid edition, graphical-layout mode has now been REMOVED in favor of the enhanced text mode with inline photos when available.
App DescriptionSave web pages for later offline reading: go to Instapaper.com (it's free), install the Read Later bookmark, and mark any pages you'd like to read later.
Great for long articles and blog posts that you find during the day and would like to read, but don't have the time when you find them. Save them with Instapaper, then read them when you're commuting, in a meeting, or waiting in line.
Offline reading: once pages are downloaded over WiFi, 3G, or EDGE, you can read them anywhere, even without an internet connection.
Text-only view optimized for readability.
Central storage of your saved pages at Instapaper.com: access from anywhere and browse your complete reading history.
July 11, 2008 Initial Release