OmniFocus 1.16.2 — July 25, 2013
OmniFocus for iPhone 1.16.2 is a minor update which prevents misconfigured servers from downgrading the security of a connection.
OmniFocus for iPhone requires iOS 6.1 or later.
• When OmniFocus is configured to use an encrypted https connection to a sync server, it will now ignore any location headers from that server that tell it to switch to unencrypted http. Our assumption is that your configuration choice indicates that you want all sync operations to be encrypted, and that any servers which redirect to unencrypted http locations for these resources are simply misconfigured.
OmniFocus 1.16.1 — July 18, 2013
OmniFocus for iPhone 1.16.1 is a minor update which fixes a handful of reported issues.
• Fixed a crash on launch when restoring view state for some customers upgrading from a previous version.
• Fixed a crash when sending an action via email due to missing localized resources.
• Fixed a problem where the contextual menu on action rows could interfere with reordering actions.
• Fixed a regression which resulted in a Perspective focused on No Context to be empty.
OmniFocus 1.16 — July 3, 2013
OmniFocus for iPhone 1.16 adds Background Sync options and the ability to send actions via email.
• With Background Sync, you'll have the most current information in your pocket as you go about your day. Add your most frequent locations to the Background Sync list, and OmniFocus on your iPhone or iPod Touch will sync automatically when you arrive or leave.
• Business search results are now retrieved from Apple instead of Google.
• Business search results are now sorted by proximity.
• Added ability to send actions via email, as in OmniFocus for iPad.
• Improved copy and paste of Actions.
• Fixed a couple crashes.
• Changed the Inbox badge count calculation to match OmniFocus on the Mac.
• Improved handling of audio interruptions.
• Added button on Forecast event details to view the event in Calendar.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Send Feedback on the Settings screen, sending email to [email protected], tweeting to @omnifocus, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
OmniFocus for iPhone brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. With OmniFocus for iPhone, you'll always have your important information at hand, whether it's a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home—whatever you need.
Since winning the Apple Design Award for best Productivity App at the launch of the iPhone App Store, OmniFocus hasn't rested on its laurels: we've continuously improved the app over the years with over 40 free updates, most recently adding a Forecast view and support for capturing tasks from Siri.
"OmniFocus for the iPhone is one of the best examples of a great iPhone app that I've seen. The interface is simple, intuitive, and it just lets you get your stuff done." — iPhone Alley Editors Choice Award 2009
"Finding the right application to manage your tasks is great, and it's even better when there's a companion app for your iPhone or iPod touch. OmniFocus for the iPhone is a perfect example: It fits well with its Desktop brother, includes the features you need to organize your tasks, builds task lists based on your current location, captures voice notes and pictures, and synchronizes with your Mac via MobileMe or WebDAV servers. " — Mac Observer Editors Choice Award 2009
Use OmniFocus for iPhone on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPad and Mac).
- Organize tasks by goals using projects, then work towards those goals more efficiently by grouping tasks using contexts.
- Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni's free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers.
- Create a new task quickly anywhere in the app, or by sending tasks from other apps such as Safari and Twittelator.
- Plan your day's errands by listing nearby contexts or viewing them on a map.
- Receive notifications when a task becomes due, or when you happen to be near a context with available tasks.
- Tell Siri what's on your mind, and it can go straight to your OmniFocus inbox.
- Break large tasks up into more manageable steps you can complete and track individually.
- Attach pictures and audio to your task notes, and synchronize them with other copies of OmniFocus.
- Contact our Ninjas for free customer support via email or phone to keep your trusted system running smoothly.
For more information, please watch the video on our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at [email protected], by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
- April 08, 2011 New version 1.9.1
- February 24, 2011 New version 1.9
- December 18, 2010 New version 1.8.2
- December 02, 2010 New version 1.8.1
- November 17, 2010 New version 1.8
- September 16, 2010 New version 1.7.3
- August 23, 2010 New version 1.7.2
- August 16, 2010 New version 1.7.1
- June 23, 2010 New version 1.7
- June 10, 2010 New version 1.6.5
- April 23, 2010 New version 1.6.3
- April 21, 2010 New version 1.6.2
- February 10, 2010 New version 1.6.1
- January 10, 2010 New version 1.6
- September 15, 2009 New version 1.5.3
- July 22, 2009 New version 1.5.2
- July 09, 2009 New version 1.5.1
- June 18, 2009 New version 1.5
- May 08, 2009 New version 1.2.3
- March 31, 2009 New version 1.2.2
- February 27, 2009 New version 1.2.1
- February 04, 2009 New version 1.2
- December 09, 2008 New version 1.1.4
- November 21, 2008 New version 1.1.3
- November 13, 2008 New version 1.1.1
- November 02, 2008 New version 1.1
- June 23, 2011 New version 1.10
- June 25, 2011 New version 1.10
- July 06, 2011 New version 1.10.1
- August 13, 2011 New version 1.11
- October 11, 2011 New version 1.12
- October 18, 2011 New version 1.12.1
- November 19, 2011 New version 1.13
- December 13, 2011 New version 1.13.1
- January 25, 2012 New version 1.13.2
- February 04, 2012 New version 1.13.3
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.14
- April 20, 2012 New version 1.14.1
- June 08, 2012 New version 1.14.2
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.15
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.15.1
- July 17, 2013 New version 1.16
- July 28, 2013 New version 1.16.1
- July 30, 2013 New version 1.16.2