What's New• NEW: Search for articles on your device and from NYTimes.com. Tap the search icon and type any headline, topic or keyword to find relevant articles to read, save or share.
• NEW: Live Blogs now update automatically and include photos and video.
• Purchase an NYTimes.com subscription more quickly and easily. Connect your NYTimes.com account to access all of our content on the Web and other devices.
• Visually impaired readers can take full advantage of iOS's Accessibility features, including VoiceOver and AssistiveTouch.
• Fixed bug where blogs related to a section were not being displayed.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
App DescriptionTry a Times Digital Subscription and get your first week free* to enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with the enhanced NYTimes app for iPhone.
The app is free to download, and all users can access the Top News section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com on any device, with a Times Digital subscription.**
Enjoy world-class multimedia with video and slide shows located within articles and in the Video and Photos sections. Save articles to revisit later from any device, and add your favorite blogs to your section list so that they are always updated and easily accessible. Share articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. And, get breaking news alerts to be the first to read about events as soon as they occur.
The NYTimes app for iPhone is now available within Newsstand for automatic early morning content updates.
Your subscription options:
• NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps for $14.99 per month
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes app for iPhone and iPad, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com, call 1-800-591-9233, or find us at @NYTimesMobile on Twitter and we will do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Introductory offer only valid for first-time subscribers. Offer valid once per user.
** Does not include Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crosswords apps. Other restrictions apply.
June 01, 2013 New version 3.7.4
April 13, 2013 New version 3.7.3
February 27, 2013 New version 3.7.2
January 11, 2013 New version 3.7.1
January 03, 2013 New version 3.7
November 13, 2012 New version 3.6.3
July 11, 2008 Initial Release