If you like Windows Solitaire, you're going to love this app!
The same classic Windows Solitaire game plus the ability to control card movements naturally by just swiping or tapping the cards on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
We've always strived to stay true to the classic game of Solitaire (also known as Klondike, the most popular version of Solitaire), and now we've added an ALL NEW Daily Challenge Feature. Each day you’ll receive a unique Daily Challenge. Solve the Daily Challenge and receive a crown for that day. Earn trophies each month by winning more crowns!
Play the classic game you love all by yourself or you can also compete against other players in real-time. Our Solitaire can deal the same hand to multiple players so they can compete against each other at the same time. You can have your choice of challenging your friends or be matched up against a completely random player. Exciting!
As one of our users proudly states, "I never thought I'd say Solitaire makes for a fun social game, but the latest version is pretty impressive and knowing that I'm competing against others has changed the motivation to play completely."
Haven't won a deal in a while? Winning Deals are now available. You can configure the game so that we deal you hands that are guaranteed to have at least one winning solution. Still can't figure out how to win? The "Show Me How To Win" feature is there to help walk you through the moves required to win the deal.
Think you have the best Solitaire score around? With Apple's Game Center enabled, you can check the Game Center leaderboards to see how your Solitaire skills stack up against players all around the world!
Honored by Apple in their 2010 Rewind List, MobilityWare's Solitaire supports drag-and-drop and Tap-To-Move card movements, both portrait and landscape modes, and your game is saved when you get a call or other interruption - features not all iPhone/iPod touch/iPad apps support.
This is a universal app, playable in the best resolution available for each Apple device.
-NEW Daily Challenges
-Show Me How To Win
-Game Center leaderboards
-Draw 1 card
-Draw 3 cards
-Custom card backs
-Right or left handed play
-Game state saved when interrupted
-Auto complete to finish game
For answers to frequently asked questions, head over to
For the latest info and what we are up to, check out
FOLLOW US on Twitter
LIKE US on Facebook
Created and supported by MobilityWare
- March 22, 2011 New version 3.0.3
- February 18, 2011 New version 3.0.1
- February 03, 2011 New version 3.0
- November 12, 2010 New version 2.8.5
- October 19, 2010 New version 2.8.1
- August 04, 2010 New version 2.7.3
- July 08, 2010 New version 2.7.1
- June 30, 2010 New version 2.7
- June 18, 2010 New version 2.6
- May 05, 2010 New version 2.5
- March 13, 2010 New version 2.3.1
- January 31, 2010 New version 2.3
- August 24, 2009 New version 2.2.1
- June 30, 2009 New version 2.2
- April 24, 2009 New version 2.1
- March 26, 2009 New version 2.0.2
- February 14, 2009 New version 2.0
- January 23, 2009 New version 1.7
- January 12, 2009 New version 1.6.1
- December 09, 2008 New version 1.6
- November 20, 2008 New version 1.5.1
- November 15, 2008 New version 1.5.0
- October 21, 2008 New version 1.3.7
- September 28, 2008 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 24, 2008 New version 1.3.5
- September 05, 2008 New version 1.3.1
- August 03, 2011 New version 3.1
- October 11, 2011 New version 3.2
- October 11, 2011 New version 3.1
- December 01, 2011 New version 3.3
- March 16, 2012 New version 3.5.2
- May 04, 2012 New version 3.6
- October 03, 2012 New version 3.7
- January 29, 2013 New version 3.8
- April 18, 2014 New version 3.9.2
- May 10, 2014 New version 3.9.3
- October 30, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- December 02, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- January 15, 2015 New version 4.0.4