What's New- Fixed an issue with 2-factor authentication
- Fixed an issue with sharing feature
- iPad UI enhancements
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
App DescriptionWhat is SplashID Safe? Watch a quick video at http://splashdata.com/what
The world's most trusted password manager for over 10 years with over 1 million users gets even better with an all new version.
Think of SplashID Safe as your personal vault on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Where do you keep your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers now?
* In your head? -- Ever forget one of them?
* In a memo or Word or Excel file on your computer? -- What happens if you lose the computer or someone else accesses it?
* In SplashID Safe? -- Smart move. Easy, fast, reliable, and most importantly secure.
Only SplashID Safe offers:
* SplashID Cloud Services - secure cloud sync of your SplashID Safe records across all your devices and computers
* You decide how you store and sync your records - convenient cloud sync, Wi-Fi sync, or local storage
* Unlimited customizable record types and categories
* Strong 256-bit Blowfish encryption
* Secure sharing feature allows you to securely send records to both SplashID users and non-SplashID users
* Automatic backups to ensure no data losses
* Automatic password generator to create hacker-proof passwords
* Anti-phishing web autofill that delivers you to the correct address every time with no typing
* File attachments - attach a photo or document to a record for future reference
* Sort by Name, Category, Type, Date or Most visited records - shows you the records that you view often for quick access
* Identity protection concierge service
* Backup to / Restore from Dropbox
* User friendly split view interface on iPad for a desktop like experience
* Option to mark a record local only
* 2-factor authentication
* Airdrop integration to share records between iOS devices
* Automatic icon selection based on record name
No other "password keeper" application delivers SplashID Safe's combination of features, reliability, and security -- not Keeper, not Dashlane, not 1Password, not Roboform, not mSecure, not eWallet, not Keychain.
Compare SplashID Safe to others:
Read about our security: http://splashid.com/personal/security.html
SplashID Cloud Services Yearly Subscription Details
Duration: 1 year, auto-renewed at the end of the year
Price: $19.99 per year
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
The subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
May 07, 2014 New version 7.2.5
April 04, 2014 New version 7.2.4
March 28, 2014 New version 7.2.3
March 16, 2014 New version 7.2.2
March 12, 2014 New version 7.2.1
March 11, 2014 New version 7.2
July 11, 2008 Initial Release