What's New- Fix for Touch ID failure in Safari extension
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
SplashID extension in iOS Safari is enabled in this way:
1. Open Safari
2. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen
3. In the 2nd row of Share options, tap the More button on the far right
4. Enable SplashID
5. Now tap the SplashID icon and you will be able to login and search your records
App DescriptionSplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
- Refer a friend to SplashID and you both receive a 25% discount on a SplashID Pro subscription
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password keeper app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security - not Keeper, not Dashlane, or 1Password, Roboform, mSecure, eWallet, or Keychain.
Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled. Refer a friend to SplashID, and you both get a 25% discount on SplashID Pro!
January 27, 2015 New version 8.0.6
January 01, 2015 New version 8.0.5
November 16, 2014 New version 8.0.4
November 03, 2014 New version 8.0.2
October 18, 2014 New version 7.2.6
May 07, 2014 New version 7.2.5
July 11, 2008 Initial Release