- PocketMoney 2 info screen only appears once a day (thank you for your feedback!)
- Performance improvements on transaction screen for accounts with large datasets
Also check out PocketMoney 2 for even more features!
Need to track your finances on multiple iPhones, iPads, iPods, other OS's, or desktops? PocketMoney can do that, too. Sync multiple iOS or other OS's devices together over Wi-Fi or to the PocketMoney desktop app on OS X, Windows, and Linux (www.catamount.com).
[SUPPORT: e-mail [email protected] We can't help you if you post your issues as reviews.]
The system is simple, and a minute a day using PocketMoney will help you navigate through the pitfalls of the current economy.
** Start by entering all your income and expenses as they happen across multiple accounts such as credit cards, savings, and checking accounts. PocketMoney can track thousands of transactions through many years of financial data with no performance loss. Transactions can be split across multiple categories, transferred across accounts and can also be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
** PocketMoney makes this really easy by remembering previous transactions and auto-completing them as you type.
** Analyze your overall financial situation by using the built-in reporting features of PocketMoney. Charts can help you visualize overspending and target areas to cut back. Furthermore, your data can be exported to desktop applications such as Microsoft Money and Excel.
** If you use Quicken or MS Money, then you can export your desktop data to PocketMoney, enter data on the road, then export changes back to your desktop app via QIF files. (Quicken Essentials doesn't support QIF exports/imports.)
- Unlimited number of accounts and transactions
- Accounts include credit cards, checking, overdraft, savings and more
- Proven performance and responsiveness
- Repeating transactions with complex logic
- Autocomplete transactions
- Splits and Transfers
- Reconcile and rollup your accounts.
- Photo receipts
- Current, future, cleared balance displays
- Customized account ordering, grouping and graphics
- Customized transaction entry preferences
- Custom filters
- PocketMoney Sync Client - sync your finances over Wi-Fi to PocketMoney for Desktops (www.catamount.com for OS X, Windows, & Linux versions).
- PocketMoney Sync Server - (Optional Add-on) -keep your data in sync over Wi-Fi between multiple iOS devices without the need for PocketMoney for Desktops.
- Income and expense budgeting
- Daily, Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual budgets
- iBeam to show current location of budget period
- Budget bars for each category
Reports and Charts
- Custom reporting for Accounts, Categories, Class and Payee
- Charts (Optional Add-On) - Net Worth, Cash Flow and Category/Payee graphs
- Custom reporting and charting periods
- Print transaction register, receipts, and report details to AirPrint compatible printer
- Email, web browser and SyncDocs backup/restore
- Keep partner in sync by emailing transaction to them.
- Transaction and photo sync between multiple iPhones
- Import - TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
- Export - TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
- PocketMoney’s iReceipt open standard allows other applications or websites to post transactions directly to PocketMoney to eliminate redundant data entry. (iReceipt supported by MPG, CheckPlease, BillMinder, and others)
- Multilingual (15 different languages)
- Password protection
- Transaction search
- Themes, Fonts and colors
- Visually Impaired friendly
- Badge display for overdrawn accounts
- August 06, 2011 New version 3.1.7
- September 29, 2011 New version 3.1.8
- October 06, 2011 New version 3.1.9
- October 18, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 19, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 27, 2012 New version 4.0
- April 05, 2012 New version 4.0.1
- April 17, 2012 New version 4.0.2
- May 06, 2012 New version 4.0.3
- June 16, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- June 17, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 18, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- July 13, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 16, 2012 New version 4.0.4
- November 02, 2012 New version 4.0.5
- November 17, 2012 New version 4.0.6
- December 06, 2012 New version 4.1
- January 31, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- February 21, 2013 New version 4.1.2
- March 14, 2013 New version 4.1.3
- March 26, 2013 New version 4.1.4
- March 29, 2013 New version 4.1.5
- April 29, 2013 New version 4.1.6
- September 29, 2013 New version 4.1.7
- June 23, 2016 New version 4.2.7
- July 16, 2016 New version 4.2.9
- July 23, 2016 New version 4.3.0
- July 28, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99