What's New in v4.22
1) Moved the in-game Settings icon from the right hand side of the toolbar to the left because some people have said that they accidentally press it when they mean to press the Show Move button.
Bug Fixes in v4.22
1) If Game Center was disabled in the Settings, then Show Achievements was greyed out but so was Sound Theme.
2) On the Sound Themes page, you could tap on the message about creating a Custom Sound Theme and it would display a check mark next to it as though you had selected it as a Theme.
3) If you chose a different card set while playing Spider or Double Klondike on a retina iPad then it would forget which card set you'd selected when you re-opened the App.
4) Sometimes the in-game buttons at the top of the screen would be pushed down the screen too far after the green in-call status bar had appeared.
5) If you won a game of FreeCell Rule 1 to get the "First FreeCell" achievement then you would be awarded the "FreeCell Freak" achievement too.
6) It wasn't possible to unlock the Klondike Champ achievement.
This version of Solitaire City™ is completely advert free with no In-App purchases! Solitaire City is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and incredible HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays. iPad Retina and iPhone 5, 6 and 6+ widescreen support.
Numerous game rules offer over 60 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world. View your friends' scores on their own separate leaderboards too.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* iPhone 5, 6 and 6+ widescreen support
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our other hit game, "10 Pin Shuffle" also available on the App Store. Both free and paid versions available.
- July 15, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 18, 2014 New version 4.22
- November 17, 2014 New version 4.21
- November 11, 2014 New version 4.20
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.11
- April 03, 2014 New version 4.10
- February 25, 2014 New version 4.01
- September 26, 2013 New version 4.00
- September 20, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- May 30, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 20, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- April 19, 2013 New version 3.14
- April 04, 2013 New version 3.13
- February 21, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 20, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 14, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 12, 2013 New version 3.12
- December 14, 2012 New version 3.11
- December 09, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- December 06, 2012 New version 3.10
- July 28, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 20, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 02, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- January 20, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- September 28, 2011 New version 3.03
- September 17, 2011 New version 3.02
- August 13, 2011 New version 3.01
- August 06, 2011 New version 3.00