What's New1) Added 5 new card sets for iPhones and iPod touch.
2) You can now choose a different card back and change its colour from the Settings screen or use a photo as a card back.
3) Made the touch area on the button bars larger so starting a New game etc is easier.
4) In Three Shuffles and a Draw, you can now draw after any shuffle, not just the final one.
5) The number of games won in Klondike Rules 1 to 6 might have gone crazy if you updated to 4.01 from an older version.
6) If you changed card sets when the selected game was Double Klondike or Spider then it would forget which card set you'd chosen next time you started the App.
App DescriptionThis version of Solitaire Cityâ„¢ is completely advert free with no In-App purchases! Solitaire City is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and incredible HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays. iPad Retina and iPhone 5 widescreen support.
Numerous game rules offer over 60 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world. View your friends' scores on their own separate leaderboards too.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* iPhone 5 widescreen support (no letterboxing)
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
3) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
Try our other hit game, "10 Pin Shuffle" also available on the App Store. Both free and paid versions available.
July 25, 2014 New version 4.10
February 24, 2014 New version 4.01
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
September 26, 2013 New version 4.00
May 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
April 20, 2013 New version 3.14
July 11, 2008 Initial Release