• No more measuring tape, laser distos or sketching – just walk around the building and point your iPhone/iPad at the walls and corners.
• SnapMap does the rest, almost no tapping, almost no effort.
Fast and Accurate
• Measures typical sized rooms and buildings in a quarter of the time it takes using traditional techniques (about 2 minutes for the perimeter of an average sized house).
• Measurements can be as accurate as within 3-4% of the values you would get from a laser.
Review and Export
• See your floorplan immediately on your phone
• Export as a picture or PDF, copy and paste to another app, send by email, air drop, etc…
How to get the best results from SnapMap:
• Use in daylight or turn all your lights on – the brighter the better
• Works well with walls that have wallpaper, surface features or exposed brickwork.
• If SnapMap can’t see flat colours and featureless smooth walls, switch off Auto mode and use Manual mode
• Works best with buildings that are on flat ground and non-split level rooms
• SnapMap is not yet optimised to deal with walls at funny angles or curved walls
- September 15, 2018 Initial release