Welcome to the first of many ImageSynth updates.
* Added a new complexity influence slider to the Gallery settings.
* Changed how the contrast node works to be more in line with standard image processing.
* Swapped the Help and Accept buttons around on all the node UI pages
* Slight rebalance of the Gallery generators
* Minor UI bug fixes
* Fixed iPhone exporting images that were one power of 2 smaller than asked for
* Fixed some other iPhone resolution issues
Browse an infinite gallery of strikingly beautiful, seamless images or create your own fascinating design from scratch. ImageSynth’s procedural image generators turn numbers into beauty using complex Math and Algorithms. Prepare to be amazed at what you can create with ImageSynth.
Create or find almost any kind of image from natural to synthetic, add colour, lighting and reflection effects to make your design really stand out. All images are seamless and can be exported up to 4K resolution. Great for backgrounds and wallpapers, art projects, web design, game development, 3D modelling (height maps can be exported as normal maps), and so much more.
The Pro version of ImageSynth is a pay once app, there are no ads, in app purchases or subscriptions. Future updates will be provided free.
ImageSynth is split into two parts;
The Gallery where you can browse an almost infinite number of image pages. Each page is unique, full of amazing computer generated images and has likely never been seen by anyone before. Every new page is a voyage into the unknown.
Pages can be fully random or can be influenced by the extensive set of Gallery properties. Gallery images can be viewed up close, exported at up to 4K resolution or can be sent to the Designer for editing.
In the Designer you take full control of every part of the generation system. Start from a Gallery image and modify it, or begin with a blank slate and create an entirely new design.
Designer images are created by building a network from 16 different designer node types. Networks can contain just two nodes or as many as you need to get your design just right.
* 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 unique pages.
* Influence image style from natural to synthetic.
* Options to show height only, flat, lit or with reflections.
* Full control over what page you are viewing from the billons available.
* View closeup of any image.
* View the closeup tiled two, three or four times.
* Export direct from the gallery.
* Create a designer project from any gallery image or go directly to the designer for instant editing.
* 6 generator nodes (wave, noise, cell, shapes, bricks, image import).
* 6 modifier nodes (blur, curves, colour, rotate, sharpen, contrast).
* 3 combiner nodes (blend, distort, mask blur).
* 1 result node.
* Apply lighting and reflection effects.
* Unlimited network size.
* Import your own images and turn them into amazing works or art.
* Unlimited undo/redo for almost every action.
* Auto save.
* Comprehensive integrated help system for every area of Designer and Gallery.
* Basic video tutorials included in app.
* Works at 128 bit per pixel internally to ensure super smooth results.
* Uses multi-processor techniques and Metal Asynchronous Compute to deliver your images as quickly as possible.
* Supports split screen and slide over.
* Export images up to 4K (depending on device).
* Export plain images or images with alpha.
* Export normal maps in two or three channel formats.
* Uses iOS Documents so you can manage your project files as you see fit.
- June 03, 2018 Initial release
- June 12, 2018 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- June 12, 2018 New version 1.0.1