Thank you for your valued feedback! Here's what we've done in this new version:
– We’ve added a new hint that helps you to find the missing piece or its location when it is needed
– Various backgrounds for better experience are added
– We’ve also made some design improvements and bug fixes
Please, email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or suggestions. We are always happy to hear from you.
Poly Art is a brain training puzzle game that allows you to arrange a collection of polygonal puzzle pieces and create fantastic images!
Escape from the everyday routine and sharpen your mind with this brand new puzzle game.
• Anti-stress activity
• Lots of colorful puzzles
• New puzzles are added regularly
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 12-month subscription – 99.99 US$
• 1 month subscription – 19.99 US$
• 1 week subscription with 3-day trial version – 7.99 US$
- April 29, 2018 Initial release
- May 10, 2018 New version 1.4