We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy!
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Throw blades, collect coins, and go up the level ladder. Remember, you have only limited number of cutting weapons to complete every level. Do not hit other blades and obstacles! Do not waste knives in vain!
Great knife features:
– 30+ cold steel arms
– Dozens of levels to become a skilled knife master
– Free chests for brilliant results
– Easy-to-understand gameplay
Master your impressive ninja accuracy and caution!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In Knife Rush we offer you the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers a weekly subscription for $7.99 after a 3-day free trial. It gives you 10 unique knives and 150 coins on a daily basis. Moreover, it removes all pop-up and banner ads.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers a monthly subscription for $19.99. It gives you 10 unique knives and 150 coins on a daily basis. Moreover, it removes all pop-up and banner ads.
3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers a yearly subscription for $99.99. It gives you 10 unique knives and 150 coins on a daily basis. Moreover, it removes all pop-up and banner ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use sticker packs marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- June 11, 2018 Initial release
- October 13, 2018 New version 1.2.1