The Ultra-Aire Sentry is a monitoring system with an app that gives you real-time data about humidity, temperature and water issues in any interior locations where indoor air quality problems are suspected, or where conditions need to be closely monitored in order to protect the space and the occupants. Manage all of your properties/customers’ homes by exception from one app anytime from anywhere – you are alerted only when there is a problem.
With the Ultra-Aire Sentry app and monitor users can:
• Connect multiple sites to monitor your entire customer base.
• View dashboard for summary of all sites and any active alerts.
• View detailed site-specific information for each site.
• Receive water alarm alerts to notify you and the homeowner/property manager of any bulk water, so immediate action can be taken.
• Receive mold and humidity alerts when relative humidity levels exceed recommended levels.
• Receive temperature alerts when temperatures fall outside of recommended levels.
• Receive connection alerts if the Wi-Fi connection is ever compromised.
• Receive alerts and notifications via text message or email alerting you of any issues.
• Silence alerts and alarms for individual sites, if needed.
• View outside weather conditions to see how they compare to indoor conditions.
• View history details to see when alarms, alerts, and notifications happened.
• View interactive graphs to show overall performance.
• Generate reports summarizing conditions in the space.
The Ultra-Aire Sentry app requires installation of an Ultra-Aire Sentry monitor and water monitor in each site you add. A working internet connection and Wi-Fi is also required.
To learn more about our Ultra-Aire Whole Home Ventilating Dehumidifiers, visit www.Ultra-Aire.com. To learn more about Ultra-Aire In-Wall Dehumidifiers, visit www.InWallDehumidifier.com.
- December 07, 2017 Initial release