From the developer who brought you Nighty Night!
“Good Night, Little Foresters” is the newest addition to our portfolio of award winning bedtime apps.
It's the perfect App for a daily go-to-sleep ritual with cute animals, sweet lullaby music and great narration.
Children find themselves in a dreamy forest setting with 7 different animals, which they can bring to bed by switching off the lights.
Each animal performs several funny and surprising moves and wants to show them off to the child before going to sleep.
“Good Night, Little Foresters” is brought to you by the award winning artist Jeremy Kool, who puts a lot of passion and effort in creating stunning sceneries by combining 3d modelling and lighting with 2d illustrations and textures.
• Stunning designs and animations by Jeremy Kool
• 7 interactive animals (Dear, skunk, woodpecker, chipmunk, mole, fox and bear)
• hidden surprises along the way
• custom sound design and music
• Perfect session length for a daily go-to-sleep ritual
• 13 languages with narration: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- November 22, 2017 Initial release
- November 22, 2017 New version 1.1