- smaller font size in chats (looks way cleaner)
- now gives you more time to scan QR
- requests focus when you are logged in somewhere else (will free the space as soon as you leave the app again)
WatchChat is the first app that allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages on your Apple Watch. You only need to scan a QR code and then you are ready to roll!
4 easy steps to set up:
- open the app on your Apple Watch
- open WhatsApp
- in WhatsApp, go to "Settings" > "WhatsApp Web/Desktop" > "Scan QR Code"
- scan the QR code that will appear on your Apple Watch after 10-30 seconds
- if a popup comes up, just try again, it will work out eventually :)
Please keep in mind that this is the first version (+5 updates within the first 11 days) - I need your feedback for future development.
- October 30, 2017 Initial release
- November 01, 2017 New version 0.975
- November 07, 2017 New version 0.99
- November 09, 2017 New version 0.991