What's New in v1.8.1 —
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in v1.8 —
— New Adjustments
· Introducing a brand new set of adjustment options that we're calling Touch Tools. Begin editing your photos using touch gestures with precision and control utilizing six new touch tools: Lighten, Darken, Blur, Sharpness, Desaturate & Saturate! Need to fix a dull colorless sky, lighten up parts of a portrait or use blur to create a custom depth effect? Try them out now!
· A new grey filter category housing 3 new black & white filters. (Denali, Kinley, and Hayes)
· 7 new Light Leak textures, created with 35mm film
· 5 new Dust textures
— General improvement
· Critical Photos App extension bug fixes
· Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Thank you for using "Afterlight 2"! We're always developing new features / content and we strive to improve your photo editing experience in every update. Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated and we're always listening!
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us on -
Twitter — @afterlightapp
Instagram — @afterlight
Email us — [email protected]
The most powerful, full-featured photo editing experience. One price, no subscriptions. Free new content updated monthly!
Afterlight 2 is a definitive overhaul of the original and widely popular "Afterlight", thoughtfully redesigned with ease of use in mind and an extensive list of brand new features.
— NEW POWERFUL TOUCH TOOLS
Begin editing your photos using touch gestures with precision and control utilizing six new touch tools: Lighten, Darken, Blur, Sharpness, Desaturate & Saturate. Need to fix a dull colorless sky, lighten up parts of a portrait or use blur to create a custom depth effect? Try them out now!
— ADVANCED TOOLS
New tools like Curves, Selective Hue/Saturation, Clarify, Tone and more help you get the very best out of your photos!
— DUST & LIGHT LEAK OVERLAYS
Now freshly updated with a brand new tool, Overlays! Try out this new group of textures including prism effects, real film light leaks, and dusty film overlays. Rotate and expand them freely to give your photos that extra bit of style!
Get creative after editing with new Frame Options, ranging from simple borders of any color to classic instant film!
— ARTWORK & TEXT
Get creative and inspired using a fun list of hand-picked fonts + designs created by us! Customizable with useful tools like drop shadows, unlimited color options, masking and non-destructive layering. New fonts and designs to be added frequently, always free.
— FILTER COLLECTIONS
A regularly updated list of high quality filter packs created by photographers we love! Always free.
— FILTER EDITING
All filters are created using an advanced process that ensures a unique touch across a wide variety of photos. Customize existing filters to fit your needs or create your own as Fusions!
— DOUBLE EXPOSURE
Blend photos together to create unique one-of-a-kind combinations!
Undo or redo any action at any time during the editing process.
— FULL QUALITY ZOOMING
Use multi-touch gestures to zoom into fine details for precision editing without losing quality.
— NO HIDDEN FEES OR SUBSCRIPTIONS
No subscription, no in-app purchases, updates are always free!
Have a question?
Support on Twitter - @afterlightapp
Instagram - @afterlight
- November 02, 2017 Initial release
- November 07, 2017 New version 1.0.1
- November 08, 2017 New version 1.0.2
- November 28, 2017 New version 1.0.3
- December 05, 2017 New version 1.0.4
- December 14, 2017 New version 1.1
- January 24, 2018 New version 1.2
- March 01, 2018 New version 1.3
- April 19, 2018 New version 1.4
- June 14, 2018 New version 1.5
- June 21, 2018 New version 1.5.1
- August 09, 2018 New version 1.6
- September 27, 2018 New version 1.7
- October 05, 2018 New version 1.7.2
- November 05, 2018 New version 1.7.3
- January 31, 2019 New version 1.8
- February 03, 2019 New version 1.8.1