- game was sold in order to spend resources to update
- fixed issue with x button not restarting game on iPads
You can now play the challenging card game Hand and Foot on your mobile device! Hand and Foot is compelling card game where each player is dealt two decks of cards: one 'hand' and one 'foot'. The object of the game is to build melds of cards to form 'books' which are groups of seven or more cards, score as many points as possible, and play all of the cards in your hand and foot decks as quickly as possible. The best Hand and Foot players are those who can accumulate large point totals and quickly go out which traps the other players with cards in their hands and thus leaves them with negative points.
If you enjoy card games such as Canasta, Gin Rummy, or Hearts, than you will absolutely be blown away by the uniquely challenging Hand and Foot! After a practice round or two, a new player can quickly learn the rules and enjoy this extremely addictive game!
- 1, 2, or 3 Virtual Opponents
- 3 Difficulty Levels
- 10 Background Options
- 24 Different Player Icons
- High Score Tracking
- iPod Music Play
- Horizontal or Vertical Play
- Detailed Rules, Strategies, and Help Pages
If you are a Hand and Foot enthusiast, you know how long it takes to shuffle multiple decks of cards and tally scores when you physically play the game. You will love the speed at which you can play with our app!
- October 02, 2017 Initial release
- January 14, 2018 New version 4.73