Embark on a journey to the stars in the greatest free Hearts game for iOS!
Whether you love classic card games or action-packed entertainment, Adventure Hearts is the free Hearts experience you won’t want to miss!
Adventure Hearts gives you the fun Hearts game you know and love, with a captivating new twist. Discover diverse game modes and side missions, see the progress you’ve made in a dazzling star map, and battle new rivals along your journey as you unlock unique computer opponents with fascinating personalities and worldly styles!
Fans of the popular card game also known as Rickety Kate, Black Lady, Black Maria, Black Widow, and Dame de Pique will definitely enjoy climbing aboard the Adventure Hearts voyage.
Pack up your iPhone or iPad and play Adventure Hearts wherever your travels take you!
• Quick and addictive gameplay
• Intuitive computer opponents
• Adjustable game speeds and settings
• Download and play online or offline
• Star maps to track progress
• Unlockable game modes
• A variety of side missions
• Daily rewards
• Unique unlockable characters
• Designed for iPhones and iPads
HOW TO PLAY
Hearts is one of the most popular card games in the world. It is played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards and is closely related to other trick-taking games like Spades, Euchre, Whist, and Bridge.
The object of the game is to score the least amount of points. You earn points for every heart you take, and if you are unlucky enough to get the Queen of Spades, then you are stuck with an extra 13 points. Maintain the lowest score to win.
• Hand: The cards held by one player
• Passing: Before each round, each player will pass three cards to another player. The direction of the cards passed will change each round
• Trick: One card played from each player forms the trick
• First Trick: Must be led by the two of Clubs; all penalty cards cannot be played on the first trick. This includes Hearts and the Queen of Spades
• Trick Winner: The player with the highest value card of the led suit collects each trick
• Following Suit: Players must follow the suit of the first card played in each trick, if possible
• Breaking Hearts: Hearts cannot lead a trick until a Heart has been discarded on a trick
• Discarding Cards: Players can discard any card if they are unable to play a card of the led suit
• Voiding a Suit: When a player no longer has any cards of a specific suit, that suit is considered voided. This allows the player to play cards of other suits when that suit is led
• Penalty Cards: Hearts are worth 1 point and the Queen of Spades is worth 13 points
• Shooting The Moon: When a player collects all Hearts and the Queen of Spades in a single round, they instead score zero and each opponent scores 26 points
The creation of Adventure Hearts was made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC).
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
If you have any technical problems or feedback, please email us directly at [email protected] Thank you!
Join our community!
- November 12, 2017 Initial release