Did you know that board games have been around since ancient times? Back in the 13th century AD, ancient Indians were already playing a board game called Snakes and Ladders. The game made its way to England, then the basic concept was introduced in the United States as Chutes and Ladders.
So here is the game:
• 2 game modes: chutes and cute babies ready!
• 100 squares full of traps and tricks … roll the dice and try your luck!
• ladders will take you up but snakes will take you down!
• premium game with retina graphics
• no ads, no in-app-purchases. just seamless game
Are you afraid of serpents? No problem!
- August 29, 2017 Initial release