Filter recipes! On the search tab, sort by breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks or treats.
Get ready to eat clean with this easy-to-follow plan from the registered dietitians of C&J Nutrition, featuring 3 meals, a snack, and a treat daily. Easily add ingredients to your shopping list, track your progress by checking off meals as you complete them, favorite recipes you love, and sync all your meals with your Health app. The recipes focus on whole foods — fruits, veggies, whole grains, healthy fats, and lean proteins.
- One day of meals, including snacks and treats, adds up to about 1,600 calories.
- The carb, protein, and fat ratio is close to 50:20:30.
- The carbs are all whole grains so they're high in fiber.
- The plan is free of dairy and processed sugars.
- Limited caffeine is OK, but the plan is alcohol free.
Dietary Information: Meal plan includes meat, nuts, and grains, some with gluten.
- July 26, 2017 Initial release
- August 08, 2017 New version 1.1
- August 11, 2017 New version 1.2