- fixed rare sound issues after taking a phone call
- reworked the virtual gamepad based on community feedback
- added support for iPhone X
- performance improvements and other minor enhancements
"If you're yet to experience one of the most intriguing puzzle games of its generation, then picking it up for your iPhone or iPad is pretty much a no-brainer."
9/10 & Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
"The Talos Principle is an excellent open-world puzzle adventure that is just jaw-dropping beautiful on your iOS device."
9/10 - AppAdvice
As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose?
With the innovative tap-and-swipe control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
• Enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, harnessing the power of Metal API and Serious Engine
• Use the innovative and intuitive tap-and-swipe control system, opt for gamepad emulation available in options, or take advantage of MFi support with a regular gamepad
• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world
• Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out
• Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind
• Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way
• But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you
- October 11, 2017 Initial release
- October 12, 2017 New version 1.1
- October 14, 2017 New version 1.2
- October 17, 2017 New version 1.3
- November 03, 2017 New version 1.4