- Added 11 screen filters more!
- Fixed the bug that photo envelope does not appear after development.
- Fixed the bug that photo developing is not in the right order.
- Fixed the bug that photo or film disappeared while the film is developing.
24 shots for one film roll, after you finish the last shot of the film, you have to wait an hour to reload the film. Once you finish the roll, you have to wait full 3 days for the development processing to see the photos.
The Gudak Brand
The term ‘Gudagdali’ is an old Korean term for ‘outdated.' In today’s digital era where the ‘undo’ function is prevalent, we may have lost the ‘thrill’ of choosing and cherishing moments. The ‘aesthetics of waiting’ for printed photos may also have been lost. We, therefore, hope to go away from the mainstream routine of ‘taking many photos and picking out the few good ones’ and bring back that ‘Gudak Moment.’
P/Review Kills the Moment
Gudak Cam has been designed to focus on Eastman Kodak’s Kodak Moment: “moments to be remembered for a long time.” No matter how beautiful a photo is, it is just a memory of something and an ‘hommage’ of a moment and our team has intended to reproduce that memory and moment by eliminating the Instant Review feature of conventional digital cameras and reducing 95% of the conventional viewfinder feature, leaving only the least for taking shots.
- June 07, 2017 Initial release
- July 15, 2017 New version 1.1
- August 28, 2017 New version 1.2
- September 02, 2017 New version 1.3
- September 21, 2017 New version 1.3.1