- Increased the size of the viewfinder.
- Decrease the size of Share & Delete button icons.
- Fixed the bug from keep changing Portrait mode into Landscape mode.
- Fixed the bug from keep pressing volume button while users are switching back and forth from camera mode to album mode.
The Gudak Brand
The term ‘Gudagdali’ is an old Korean term for ‘outdated.' In today’s digital era where the ‘undo’ function is prevalent, we may have lost the ‘thrill’ of choosing and cherishing moments. The ‘aesthetics of waiting’ for printed photos may also have been lost. We, therefore, hope to go away from the mainstream routine of ‘taking many photos and picking out the few good ones’ and bring back that ‘Gudak Moment.’
P/Review Kills the Moment
Gudak Cam has been designed to focus on Eastman Kodak’s Kodak Moment: “moments to be remembered for a long time.” No matter how beautiful a photo is, it is just a memory of something and an ‘hommage’ of a moment and our team has intended to reproduce that memory and moment by eliminating the Instant Review feature of conventional digital cameras and reducing 95% of the conventional viewfinder feature, leaving only the least for taking shots.
- June 07, 2017 Initial release
- July 15, 2017 New version 1.1