- bug fixes and improvements
Hear your baby’s heartbeat from the comforts of home, anytime. Safe to use and no additional equipment required. Tested and loved by thousands of moms-to-be worldwide.
Baby Heartbeat Monitor is the pregnancy app that turns your iPhone into a baby heartbeat listener allowing you to hear, record and share the sound of your baby’s tiny heartbeat with family and friends. A wonderful way to share the experience with your partner and enhance the bond with your baby.
You can hear your baby’s heartbeat from as early as week 20. The baby is still very small at this stage, for best results it is recommended to use the Baby Heartbeat Monitor app from week 25 of pregnancy.
HOW IT WORKS
Baby Heartbeat Monitor uses only your iPhone’s microphone to capture the sound of your baby’s heartbeat, making it safe to use during pregnancy for both you and your baby. Simply place your iPhone on your belly, and open the app to start listening and recording. No need for cold ultrasound gels like with fetal dopplers.
- Hear your baby’s heartbeat using only your iPhone
- Listen live to the sound of your baby’s heartbeat in real time
- Record and save unlimited number of fetal recordings
- Share the recording of a tiny heart with family and friends
- Safe to use during pregnancy for both mom and baby
- All new method without the invasive ultrasound waves used in fetal dopplers
- No additional equipment required
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor app is NOT intended as a replacement for medical advice of any kind.
- Before using the Baby Heartbeat Monitor pregnancy app, place your phone in airplane mode.
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor app is supported on the following iPhone devices: 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus.
- May 17, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2017 New version 1.2
- June 19, 2017 New version 1.3
- August 03, 2017 New version 1.4.1
- September 21, 2017 New version 1.5
- October 09, 2017 New version 1.5.1
- November 03, 2017 New version 1.5.2