- new sharing capabilities
- new troubleshooting form
- small bug fixes
Turn your iPhone into a prenatal listener. No additional equipment required. Tested and loved by thousands of moms-to-be worldwide.
Experience the magic of hearing your baby’s heartbeat. Tiny Heart is the pregnancy app that turns your iPhone into a prenatal listener allowing you to listen, record and share the sound of your baby’s tiny heartbeat with family and friends. It’s a wonderful way to share the experience with your partner and enhance the bond with your baby.
You can hear your baby’s heartbeat from as early as week 20. The baby is still very small at this stage, for best results it is recommended to use the Tiny app from week 25 of pregnancy.
HOW IT WORKS
Tiny Heart uses only your iPhone’s microphone to capture the sound of your baby’s heartbeat, making it safe to use during pregnancy for both you and your baby. Simply place your iPhone on your belly, and open the app to start listening and recording. No need for cold ultrasound gels like with fetal dopplers.
- Hear your baby’s heartbeat using only your iPhone
- Listen live to the sound of your baby’s heartbeat in real time
- Record and save unlimited number of fetal recordings
- Share the recording of a tiny heart with family and friends
- Safe to use during pregnancy for both mom and baby
- All new method without the invasive ultrasound waves used in fetal dopplers
- No additional equipment required
- Tiny Heart app is NOT intended as a replacement for medical advice of any kind.
- Before using the Tiny Heart pregnancy app, place your phone in airplane mode.
- Tiny Heart app is supported on the following iPhone devices: 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus.
- May 17, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2017 New version 1.2
- June 19, 2017 New version 1.3