"Miles & Kilo is everything you could want from a follow-up to Kid Tripp... Those who love a good platformer will want to add this one to their collections immediately." - TouchArcade (5 out of 5)
"Miles and Kilo is a brilliant game through and through. It's clearly been put together with such love that it's almost impossible not to get wrapped up in it." - PocketGamer (8 out of 10)
"A cracking mobile-optimised platform game with lashings of personality and inventiveness." - Stuff.tv (4 out of 5, App of the Week)
"This platformer is so immaculately designed that it's hard to put down." - 148Apps (4.5 out of 5)
The sequel to Kid Tripp is finally here! Misfortune catches up with Miles as he crashes on a perilous island yet again; but this time his trusty canine pal, Kilo, is joining the fun.
• Super fast retro platforming action!
• 5 unique islands, each with a boss fight at the end. 36 challenging levels total.
• An awesome chiptune soundtrack written by Chris Kukla.
• Story scenes with an old-school flavor.
• Tons of new moves, including sliding, fruit-throwing, wall-jumping, rope-swinging, somersaulting, and more!
• Super simple control scheme. Just tap on the left side of the screen to jump and tap on the right side to perform an action. (Actions include sliding if you're in front of a tunnel, punching if you're in front of a breakable wall, etc.)
• Online leaderboards track your total time, number of deaths, and final score in each complete playthrough of the game. Have you got what it takes to make it to the top?
- May 10, 2017 Initial release