- Support for the new iPhone screen sizes.
- ARKit2 Feature: If you are using Head Control, you can now switch to sticking out your tongue to select elements!
Also fixed two misspellings of US presidents and the word Chin. Thanks for your mails! (:
Subwords is an exciting mix between a trivia and a word game. Words are split into fragments and you have to put them back together as fast as possible. The words in every level are bound to a certain topic, so you have to know about the topic to solve it! But it's no problem if you aren't that familiar with a specific topic: Simply click the bulb to learn something new!
The 25 topics not only range from general knowledge like animals and fruits to more specific fields of study like European countries, our solar system or greek mythology. And all of these topics can be played in the classic and in timed mode!
Subwords will help you learn new concepts improve your spelling skills and may even help you learn German!
Follow me on:
- August 31, 2018 Initial release
- September 01, 2018 New version 1.0.1
- September 01, 2018 New version 1.0
- September 14, 2018 New version 1.0.5
- September 16, 2018 New version 1.0.6
- September 18, 2018 New version 1.0.7