Bug fixes and stability improvements.
+Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
+Stream major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC and more, including your local sports & news networks.
+Watch on your smartphone, tablet, computer, and TV
+Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
+6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
+Monthly pay-as-you-go membership; cancel anytime.
Over sixty networks are available in YouTube TV:
ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, NBC
Big Ten Network , CBS Sports Network, Comcast RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Fox RSN (regional), FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, MLB Network, NBA TV, NBCSN, NESN, Olympic Channel, SEC Network, Tennis Channel, YES Network
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
AMC, BBC America, Bravo, Cheddar, Comet, Decades, E!, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, IFC, MyNetwork TV, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TBS, TCM, TNT, TruTV, USA, YouTube Red Originals, WE tv
BBC World News, Cheddar Big News, CNBC, CNN, Fox Business, Fox News, HLN, MSNBC, Newsy
Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids
SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
YouTube TV is available in most metro area locations around the United States.
For the complete list, please visit our Help Center.
Your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Your membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account you’re using at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through YouTube TV.
Terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/terms
Paid terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms
Enjoy cable-free live tv now!
- April 12, 2017 Initial release
- May 25, 2017 New version 1.02
- July 21, 2017 New version 1.04
- August 21, 2017 New version 1.06.8
- August 31, 2017 New version 1.07
- September 20, 2017 New version 1.08.9
- October 09, 2017 New version 1.09.8
- October 21, 2017 New version 1.09.10
- November 02, 2017 New version 1.10.7
- November 05, 2017 New version 1.10.8
- November 18, 2017 New version 1.11.5
- December 06, 2017 New version 1.11.7
- January 22, 2018 New version 1.12.6
- January 29, 2018 New version 2.00.7
- February 01, 2018 New version 2.00.9
- February 09, 2018 New version 2.00.10
- February 14, 2018 New version 2.00.12
- February 20, 2018 New version 2.01.4
- February 21, 2018 New version 2.01.5
- March 12, 2018 New version 2.02.6
- March 16, 2018 New version 2.02.7
- March 23, 2018 New version 2.02.8
- March 30, 2018 New version 2.03.4
- March 31, 2018 New version 2.03.5
- May 14, 2018 New version 2.05.4
- May 17, 2018 New version 2.05.5
- June 04, 2018 New version 2.06.2
- June 11, 2018 New version 2.06.4
- June 27, 2018 New version 2.07.2
- July 17, 2018 New version 2.28
- July 23, 2018 New version 2.29
- August 06, 2018 New version 2.31
- August 14, 2018 New version 2.32