- Generate new sleep report as soon as you open Last Night tab
- Fix occasional erroneous nap detection
- Show sleep length rather than in bed length in trend
- Fix today's extension overlap label
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch like Fitbit. No buttons to press. Automatically log your sleep and wakeup to see insightful sleep analysis.
- No manual start/stop tracking your sleep. It is all automatic, just wear your watch to sleep.
- Smart Alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase
- Wake you up with a soothing music on phone even in do not disturb mode
- All day sleep tracking. Sleep during the day? Take naps? No problem!
- Tunable detection. Is the detection off? You might be moving more or less than other people, you now can adjust sensitivity if our detection is off.
- See details of each night's sleep, including when you get in bed, when you fall asleep, when you wake up, when you get out of bed, and your restless/restful period during the night.
- See history of your past nights, weeks or months, at a glance
- Integration with HealthKit, store detected sleep data in HealthKit.
- December 01, 2016 Initial release
- December 04, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 05, 2016 New version 1.2
- December 06, 2016 New version 1.3
- December 13, 2016 New version 1.4
- December 15, 2016 New version 1.5
- December 20, 2016 New version 1.6
- December 21, 2016 New version 1.7
- January 04, 2017 New version 1.8
- January 06, 2017 New version 1.9
- May 20, 2017 New version 3.1