You suggested, we listened, this version implements the most requested features:
- Support adding notes to each sleep
- Use #hashtag to categorize sleeps, filter, to easily see trends
- Allow editing sleeps up to 7 days in the past
- Configurable charting window to see longer term trend
- Combine same day sleeps/naps when charting length
- Add direct links to help docs from diagnostics
- Add Norwegian localization (Thanks, Geert-Jan!)
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch like Fitbit. No buttons to press, just wear your watch to sleep. Automatically log your sleeps and naps and wakeup to see insightful sleep analysis.
- No manual start/stop tracking your sleep. It is all automatic, just wear your watch to sleep.
- All day sleep tracking. Sleep during the day? Take naps? No problem! No need to configure sleep window, no need to set when you wake up, the app auto figures out when you fall asleep. Even works for naps.
- Tunable detection. Is the detection off? You might be moving more or less than other people, you now can adjust sensitivity if our detection is off.
- See details of each night's sleep, including when you get in bed, when you fall asleep, when you wake up, when you get out of bed, and your restless/restful period during the night.
- Add notes, use #hashtag to categorize sleeps so that you can see trends and what (e.g., #coffee #party) affect your sleep.
- Manually edit sleeps up to 7 days in the past.
- See history of your past nights, weeks or months, at a glance
- Integration with HealthKit, store detected sleep data in HealthKit.
Just wear watch to bed, and in the morning get a sleep report. For Tutorial and Diagnostic guides, click "App Support" under "Reviews" tab.
- December 01, 2016 Initial release
- December 04, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 05, 2016 New version 1.2
- December 06, 2016 New version 1.3
- December 13, 2016 New version 1.4
- December 15, 2016 New version 1.5
- December 20, 2016 New version 1.6
- December 21, 2016 New version 1.7
- January 04, 2017 New version 1.8
- January 06, 2017 New version 1.9
- May 20, 2017 New version 3.1
- March 21, 2018 New version 3.4