The largest event in the U.S. focused on organic and sustainable farming. This 3-day event in La Crosse, Wis., features more than 60 workshops, a two-floor Exhibit Hall, inspiring speakers, and organically grown food. More than 3,000 farmers, advocates, educators, students, and others attend this premier educational and networking event for the organic farming community.
Features of the App:
* Activity Feed -- see and make comments, view photos from the event, and network!
* Agenda -- view full agenda, session time, room number, speaker info, etc.
* Personalize -- create your own personal schedule so you don't miss a thing!
* Users -- see who's at the event, and connect with them on the app.
* Exhibitors -- see who's in the hall and mark must-see exhibits
- December 21, 2016 Initial release