minor performance enhancements
This free upgraded compass features built-in weather, flashlight, and altimeter perfect for any outdoor navigation activity.
1. Open app and read the directional arrow. When screen is red the compass will be heading true north
2. Click flashlight icon to turn flashlight on and off
3. Click weather icon to change units from Celsius and Fahrenheit
4. Click altimeter icon to change from meters to feet
Make sure to use app far from and metallic magnetic devices to prevent interference. App must be used with devices with a magnetometer. Do not use with iPod Touch 5th gen or older.
- November 16, 2016 Initial release
- November 21, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 17, 2016 New version 1.3
- December 22, 2016 New version 1.4